cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: C2 status
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2000 16:14:57 GMT

Giacomo Pati wrote:
> I thought I've tried it with filter="off" on a NT machine with no
> luck, too. Did you build a webapp on a NT machine too? I've seen
> today that on my Linux box filter="off" had solved the problem.

I built it on Windows 2000.  Should be close enough.

I did look into the Ant code...when filter is on the files are copied line
by line.  When filter is off, the files are copied byte by byte.

I've noticed that the output of the XSP sample isn't formatted correctly.
Perhaps the imported style sheet isn't being found?  Does anybody know how
to pass an EntityResolver to Xalan?

- Sam Ruby

View raw message