cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: C2 status
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2000 19:36:27 GMT
rubys@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> >
> > Ok, I will fix that ASAP. How about fixing it with Ant's <fixcrlf>?
> > Sam, is this a good idea?
>
> Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?  ;-)

Yes, I am. I don't have to make a living next week. We are not leave for
'real' vacations before the end of next week I'm still here to watch the
list (and do some littel things with C2 in the evening) :))

> Anyway, I just committed the necessary changes.  And yes, I did use Ant's
> fixcrlf.  I'll admit that I'm kinda partial to it, given that I wrote it.
> ;-)

Well I've made experiments here and there are _may_ wrong files :(

Thanks you for commiting the correction.

Giacomo