cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Lancelle <...@knosys.com>
Subject Re: pb with C2 compilation after CVS
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:48:58 GMT
Had same problem. Not to worry, it means that code needs to be touched up. It should supposedly
still
work. I am pretty close now myself.

My configuration is Red Hat 6.2 Linux, Tomcat 3.3 (beta) and latest cvs builds of the Jakarta
project.
Also, using only jdk 1.2 now, since a compile problem with jdk 1.3 and Ant. I intend to get
it working
with jdk 1.2 first, then spend more hours getting jdk 1.3 going :)

Good luck.

Jon Lancelle