cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [seriously] Going on vacation
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:18:51 GMT
Ok,

before I go, I'd like to compliment all of you for the _INCREDIBLE_ work
you all have being doing so far. It's been an incredible pleasure to
work with such an great group of people on such great technology.

While I'm not around, I would love if you guys could manage to finish
those things that need administration efforts:

1) complete the voting procedure for Ross and Jeremy and ask Brian to
create the new accounts with sufficient karma to access xml-cocoon

2) do the Cocoon 1.8 release (I think we are pretty much in shape....
maybe some better docs on FP and connection pooling wouldn't hurt)

3) help out Giacomo with his quest (Giacomo, just keep going even if
this implies changing some interfaces)

4) try to port some samples from C1 to C2 and make it more "juicy".
(some better-looking stylesheets for those samples wouldn't hurt either,
I'm such a crappy web designer...)

And if you don't manage to do any of these... well, who cares :) we are
volunteers after all.

Peace and prosperity.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.