cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject [finally!] Going on vacation
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:12:09 GMT
I think I deserve it :)

I'll be in Cannes (France) for a week and some place around the italian
alps for another one... I don't know when I'll be back and _no_ I won't
have *ANY* electronic device with me.

Anyway if you have a _very_ important thing to let me know... you can
reach me at this phone number

on my Iridium cell phone.... NOT!!!! ;-)

I'll be back sometimes around 15th... maybe sooner, maybe later...

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.