cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FP is great!!!
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:39:51 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> Since I always thought of FP as a hack, a short-term solution for C1 while
> this issue was sorted out properly for C2 (maybe with FP playing the role
> of catalyst), I don't see this as a big problem (IMHO).

This is how I picture FP: a catalyst.

I'd love many different proposals to work their way into being merged
with FP or even turning it into something completely different.

We are breaking new ground, people. We are doing hardcore R&D on the
bleeding edge.

This is not easy, but it's fun.

The hard part is to bootstrap the particular research... everything else
will come out by itself if we play together and respect each other's
work (which I'm sure everybody here does!)

Moreover, if we can reach a satistaction point on this stuff while still
on C1, even better.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.