cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <>
Subject C2 thread savety
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:39:10 GMT
I've encountered a problem concerning thread savetyness. The old C2
sitemap engine instantiated a component object (generator, serializer,
etc.) for every request. The new sitemap engine does not. Now we should
decide if a sitemap component should be thread save, or not or if we
could have a mixture of both (indicated in the sitemap as an attribute
like thread-save="yes").

Hintereichenstrasse 7
CH-8166 Niederweningen                    Web:

View raw message