cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject FP is great!!!
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:08:02 GMT
I finally had the time to look into Jeremy's FP stuff and, man, it's
great! I love it.

Maybe not the final answer to the problem (we have a way to go on XML
web apps), but for sure something that Cocoon cannot affort not to have
included into the main distribution.

So, this requires two actions:

1) include FP inside Cocoon (which I already did :-) Jeremy, hope you
don't mind, but it's so great I couldn't wait an answer from you

2) propose Jeremy for commit access since I would like him to continue
maintaining that taglib.

What do you say?

Oh, Jeremy, BTW, it would be -very- nice if you could provide a little
FP-howto using the Cocoon Document DTD.... otherwise you'll have to
answer a million answers from potential FP users, I think it's in your
own interest to avoid that ;-)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.