cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: C2: Relative URLs in output vs. <sitemap>
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:22:58 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Mark Washeim wrote:
> > I agree with donald. there is nothing hack-like about resolving a directory
> > reference to an index document. That's a feature :)
> Something that Stefano otherwise would call a Resource Reference!!

There is nothing wrong in resource redirection. This is correct.

But it *IS* wrong to assume there is *always* a resource redirection

 path/ -> path/index.html

This is what I'm talking about and Donalds seems to agree with me since
he gets mad when people assume this.

Cocoon2 will just make this much more evident.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.