cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brian P Millett <...@ec-group.com>
Subject Re: connection pool testing
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:47:50 GMT
Mark Washeim wrote:

> on 13/7/00 3:21 am, Donald Ball at balld@webslingerZ.com wrote:
>
> > has anyone else had a chance to test out brian's connection pooling code
> > for the sql logicsheet? i think that's the only thing holding up
> > cocoon-1.7.5 or 1.8 (which?) right now, and there are a couple of
> > different reasons we need to go ahead and roll that out pronto. can i get
> > a witness?
> >
> > - donald
> >

> It failed for me. That is, I got the following error:
>
> Since rebuilding 1.7.5-dev, I can't start cocoon without the xsp processor
> getting:
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Factory error:  unknown exception creating "
> org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor" : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.turbine.services.resources.TurbineResourceService: method
> setProperties(Ljava/util/Properties;)V not found

Are you sure that you added the path to the turbine-pool.jar to the wrapper.classpath?
You get that error at runtime when the XSPProcessor calls the TurbineResourceService with
the
Configuration data already read in from the cocoon.properties.

Cocoon is already started and running right?  Its just when you test the pool right?

--
Brian Millett
Enterprise Consulting Group   "Shifts in paradigms