cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: [C2] Package names
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:18:01 GMT
Mark Washeim wrote:

> + 1 as per my previous vote.
>
> Is there a discreet task you would like a volunteer for?
>
> you mean:
> grap the current CVS 2.x branch, rename the packages/classes???

Yup, exactly. I don't know if you have commit access. If so and you
would like to volunteer for this job, go on and do it. If you don't have
write access to the cvs, go on either and send me (privately) the hole
src directory as a zipped file. I have no idea of Macs (I've seen your
MUA is Outlook Macs Edition), but do suppose this is possible

TIA

Giacomo