cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The last 500 feet are getting to me...
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2000 10:13:59 GMT
Jon Lancelle wrote:

> I have concluded the Cocoon project approximates a religion! This is the
> greatest stuff to hit the planet yet!

A great new episode of the series: "what users say about it".

A M$ marketing guy would "kill" to have such a thing to place on their
software boxes... if only we had software boxes.

And would make his big boss really happy.... if only we had a big boss
:)

While I hope Cocoon doesn't turn to a religion (which is not technically
wise), I do agree this is the greatest stuff to hit the planet yet.

But to teel you the truth, what you've experienced is just the tip of
the iceberg, stay tune and you'll see great things happening under your
eyes.

Trust me.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.