cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Lancelle <>
Subject Re: XSPSQLLibrary and jdk 1.2 or 1.3
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 21:37:51 GMT

Using the following xml file (based on example from installation), I get a
result file which appears somewhat like...

I have used the same info below with the SQL processor, and it works fine.

I also tried running it through a stylesheet with no luck.

Thanks for the look.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>

  <sql:query>select * from orchestral</sql:query>

Donald Ball wrote:

> > I am using jdk 1.3 beta from sun on a linux box. For some reason I can't
> > get results using the XSP SQL Processor.
> >
> > I do get results using just SQL Processor...all info essentially the
> > same between the two.
> >
> > I even compiled a recent cvs version of Cocoon, and still get no
> > results. Could it be the jdk 1.3 version?
> that's really unlikely - perhaps you could post your xsp page and we'll
> have a look-see?
> - donald
View raw message