cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: Wildcard utility
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 11:08:16 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> --- Niclas Hedhman <niclas@localbar.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have written a wildcard matching utility (not complete yet), and would
> > like help with finding any problems with it before I proceed to the next
> > level (return the array of wildcard matches).
> >
> > Anyone wish to create more test samples??
> >
> > Now supported;
> > * = zero or many characters
>
> As I remember a cocoon matcher should match a "*" to zero or more characters except a
slash (/)
> character.

Well, when I wrote it, I didn't have anything particular in mind.
I now realize a lot of things :o), such as subexpression is probably needed, and that changes
the
whole ball game dramatically. I'll see what I do next...

> I think I will find some time this evening to put all your contributions into CVS.

Please note that the ClientAddressChooser that I sent directly to you is no longer relevant.

Niclas