cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: The time has come for TomCat & Cocoon2
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 05:05:11 GMT
Kevin Sonney wrote:

> I've decided the time has come to migrate from JServ 1.1.1
> (.1.1.1.1.1.1 *smirk*) & Cocoon 1.x on my laptop to TomCat & Cocoon
> 2-alpha.

I would like to add that right now is not a good time to _migrate_.
I suggest you keep your existing setup and start off fresh with a new one.
There are also some major happenings in the Cocoon 2 branch and you might
not get something that runs at any particular point in time.
I would recommend you to hold your horses a week or two.

Niclas