cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject [fyi] XML talk
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 11:33:59 GMT
I apologize for the noise, but some of you might be interested in
knowing that I'll be giving a talk entitled

 "Web's second generation: from the XML model to semantic networks"

as part of my thesis research.

Attached you find a the talk's flyer.

Please, feel free to contact me for any information.

I apologize again for having wasted some of your bandwidth.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.