cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Lancelle <...@knosys.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon process type XSP and XSLT
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 18:05:47 GMT
I have been reading through the docs (finally) and noticed the specs on
xsp. Looks like the way to go. Just need a bit more time on the learning
curve.

In the past, my style has been to create one servlet which handles all of
the suceeding re-submits to the server in order to complete the
interactive exchange of useful data desired by the client (poetic!). I am
still trying to figure out how to achieve the same using the Cocoon
processing taglibs via XML/XSLT and XPath.

My thinking at the moment is more than one XML file may be needed to
finish up a session with the client which used to be handled by one cgi
script or servlet.

Thanks for the input.

Jon Lancelle