cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Taylor <>
Subject 'Servlet initialization argument "properties" not found'
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 04:59:34 GMT
Hi everbody. Can somebody help me out here?

I have set up Cocoon to run with Tomcat and Apache, but it's not working.
The error message is: "... servlet initialization argument "properties" not
found. Please, make sure Cocoon is able to find its configurations or it
won't be able to execute correctly."

As instructed, I have modified web.xml in C:\cocoon-1.7.4\build\src\WEB-INF
to point to (Changed the  <param-value> to

Messed around all day with this. Tried every conceivable angle.

Any good samaritans out there willing to help out?

FREE Personalized Email at
Sign up at

View raw message