cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: Forms proposal
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 08:17:25 GMT
At 04:22  4/7/00 +0800, you wrote:
>What kind of market is there for the browsers that sends XForms??
Currently and in the
>next 6 months.

Let me prefix this with "I know nothing about XFroms" :P but

I know of at least 3 companies that transfer XML from client. They usually
integrate perform the building using another language (ie javascript, java,
whatever). I think these 3 companies are basically just "Freaks" but it
will probably be more important in future.