cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: serializer issue?
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:04:29 GMT

good to hear the I'm not alone with this issue...

Anyway, I figured out one theorethical solution: to create a <![CDATA[
stuff here ]]> text node in the output. I found a <xsl:text
disable-output-escaping="yes"></xsl:text> tag in XSLT spec that is maybe
for that purpose but I'm not sure.

Now the next question is, how do I use this with XSP? The most logical
to my mind would be something like <xsp:expr
disable-output-escaping="yes"></xsp:expr>... or maybe I'm way off the
correct path?

Anyone have any ideas?

Neeme

<http://www.media.demon.co.uk>