cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject converting docs to PDF or some other "printer-friendly" format?
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:52:21 GMT

What is the procedure of converting docs to PDF or some other
"printer-friendly" format? (The current table heavy HTML doesn't print
properly, at least not in IE5... and mozilla's print feature didn't work
either...)
As I understand, I need to convert docs to docbook schema (if they are
not marked up in docbook already?) and then use docbook -> XSLFO
stylesheet?
Or the other option would be to generate more "printer-friendly" HTML...

Probably it would be easier for everybody, if there was an ant target
for doing this...

Neeme