cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/producer ProducerFromRequest.java
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2000 13:51:13 GMT
ignore my previous post about CVS build being broken...

well, the removal of ProducerFromRequest.java doesn't break the building
of Cocoon, but it surely does break all the examples that I checked (I
didn't check them all)...

Donald, what security reasons did you have in mind?

Neeme (hoping to use the latest CVS version soon...)