cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Stimmel <jon-li...@stimmel.net>
Subject Re: Adding new formatters and can I have org.apache.serialize src code?
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:27:26 GMT
On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 02:47:00PM +0200, Goran Abramovic wrote:

> I have two questions, how easy is to add new formatters to existing Cocoon framework?
and to do that I think I need to know the source code of org.apache.serialize package. Is
that availabe somewhere?

The source code for Cocoon1 is included with the distribution, under
the /src/ directory. If you need to download a new copy, you can go
to xml.apache.org, click on Downloads (left column), then click on
cocoon.