cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: HELP: Where Is my session?
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:14:48 GMT

--- Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@sundn.de> wrote:

> I meant both :.).
>
> Are there any plans or concepts?

The plan is that you have access to a subclass of the real objects of
the calling environment. So don't worry. It will be there.

> I posted a proposel for a simple session handling for C2 several days
> ago, but didn't get any reply.
> Here is my old proposal:
>
> - Creating a new Session interface which has nearly the methods as a
> HttpSession
> - Implementing this interface in CocoonServletSession
> - Extending the Request interface with a getSession(boolean create)
> method (similar to HttpServletRequest)
> - Implementing this in the CocoonServletRequest
>
> If you need a volunteer for implementing this: here I am!

This is already realized but still not connected to the old C2 code.
You find it in the CVS under src/org/apache/cocoon/environment. If you
want to volunteer there are still is the need for some URLHandlers and
a Generator for error handling.

Giacomo

=====