cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: sessions and XSP in C2
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:10:19 GMT

--- Conny Krappatsch <conny@softwarebuero.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I already asked this some time ago, but my mail needed 5 days to reach the
> list. (any suggestions why?)
>
> In XSP in Cocoon2 is there a possibility to get a HttpSession Object. For now I
> added a method getHttpSession() to ProwlerServletRequest.

Everything could be possible in a pre-alpha version. The design of the environment abstaction
of
Cocoon 2 is still in progress and so are the Interfaces of request and response objects.

I hope you understand that Cocoon 2 is in an early stage and many things haven't been discussed
so
far because of other priorities.

Giacomo

=====