cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Documentation Mistake (was Re: xsp:pi correct usage?)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:27:23 GMT
In docs/xsp.html the example is incorrect. The text above it says "xsp:pi
requires a target attribute" but the example does not have a target
attribute!

The example given there should be

<xsp:pi target="xml-stylesheet">
        href="<xsp:expr>request.getQueryString()</xsp:expr>"

    type="text/xsl"

</xsp:pi>

NOT <xsp:pi name="xml-stylesheet"> !

Joshua Spoerri wrote:
>After reading http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/xsp.html, i tried:
><?xml version="1.0"?>
><?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
><?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
><?xml-stylesheet href="../samples/xsp/page-html.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
>
><xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">
>
><xsp:pi name="xml-stylesheet">
>         href="../samples/xsp/page-xsp.xsl"
>         type="text/xsl"
></xsp:pi>

></xsp:page>
>
>and <count /> doesn't get translated by page-xsp.xsl !
>what am i doing wrong ? is there any documentation for using xsp:pi ?
>
>please respond by email, since i'm not subscribed to the list yet.
>thanks,
>josh

Unfortunately your email address did not appear in my Hotmail display. It
said Joshua Spoerri <>. Very odd.

--
Robin Green
i-tao Ltd.