cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/xdocs xsp-internals.xml
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:35:56 GMT

--- bloritsch@locus.apache.org wrote:
> bloritsch    00/07/10 20:10:12
>   Log:
>   Cocoon uses the AvalonAware.jar file to provide all the required interfaces
>   that Avalon provides.  These comprise everything that used to belong
>   to org.apache.arch.* and org.apache.cocoon.Parameters.  The only
>   remaining thing is the org.apache.arch.config.SitemapConfigurationBuilder.java
>   file.  For some reason that is the only class that does not compile.

Maybe it was a bad decision to put the SitemapConfigurationBuilder there. I had the need of
class which can build Configurations programmaticaly (see the generated sitemap code) and
has
access to protected methods like addConfiguration in ConfigurationImpl.java.

Ok, maybe it is better to move SitemapConfigurationBuilder into the org.apache.cocoon.sitemap
package and make a separate SitemapConfigurationImpl class that extend the ConfigurationImpl,
right?

Giacomo

=====