cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] (hopefully) last sitemap major changes
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 12:22:23 GMT

--- Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> >
> > How do we serialize two streams to the client?
>
> You don't.

I had a horrible day yesterday and many things went the wrong way. I was frustated and haven't
got
things on the right track. I'll try it again today (I'm not giving up :)

> My idea is:
>
> 1) if you ask for the resource, the tracing is lost
> 2) if you ask for the trace, the resource is lost

Well, may be you are so kind to show it in an example especially for me (I'm sometimes sooo
slowly) . I didn't found one in the working draft. I see that if an error occurs then the
turn is
to the <handle-error> automatically, but how do I request the trace? As I've understand
it, it's
not the same as a view which I _can_ request.

> and when some error occurs, the resource is lost anyway.

Of course, this is probably the only point I've realized yesterday.

> You may disagree with this vision and I'm all ears for a solution that
> fits all needs, but I couldn't find one.

I can't disagree with somthing I haven't grasped :)

Gicaomo

=====