cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro E. Gómez" <pgo...@pragma.com.co>
Subject Troubles with XSP
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 18:58:44 GMT
I am trying to put in my XML page the following code:
<util:time/>
And it does not work it throws the message:
                                                    Error found handling the request.

     java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _index.java
     96: No method matching valueOf() found in class java.lang.String.

             String.valueOf().trim()

                           ^

If i put <util:counter/> it works fine, but with the other nothing.

And I have a problem with the includes:
I have:

                                                   Error found handling the request.

     java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _index.java
     114: Undefined variable, class, or package name: java

         java.text.SimpleDateFormat

         ^
I don't know what i have to do?

Thanks.

Esta buscando administrar y publicar banners eficientemente? Visitehttp://www.pragma.com.co/sitio/soluciones/productos.htmlPedro
Enrique Gómez de los RiosProject Engineer / Ingeniero de Proyectos. PRAGMA: Now is Time to
Get Value. http://www.pragma.com.co

Message sent with Misiva.
Visit us at http://www.pragma.com.co/misiva