cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Interesse Michelangelo <M.Intere...@netsiel.it>
Subject R:'Servlet initialization argument "properties" not found'
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 08:08:13 GMT
That's a difference with previous TOMCAT release.

A note about this should be present in Cocoon documentation somewhere in the
web-site (and in the 1.7.4 build, too)

Try to point out the relative path
   	<param-value>
		/WEB-INF/cocoon.properties
   	</param-value>
in your app context (<app dir>/WEB-INF/web.xml).

Hope this helps.

Michelangelo Interesse
      Process Support Systems
               Netsiel S.p.A.