cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Burton" <ross.bur...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Forms proposal
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 19:16:24 GMT

> Pier wrote some DOM-SAX conversion classes that are in cocoon2 right
> now. And there's always JDOM, which I believe can act as a DOM-SAX
> converter.

The DOM -> SAX and SAX -> DOM classes are... interesting to work with, due
to the differences in the SAX and DOM APIs.  I'm not sure if this can be
worked around.

I do have an abstract DOMFilter for Cocoon 2 which I'm using to build a SVG
editing filter in which works - if anyone wants it just ask - more eyes
looking at it could make it more elegant and it can serve as an example of
how to use the SAX <-> DOM classes.

Ross Burton