cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Kirk Woerner" <k...@unus.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat/Cocoon2 install problems
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 18:15:04 GMT
Not sure how you do this with Orion (I know nothing about this...) but with
apache and tomcat you have to add a handler to apache to send all files of
type .xml to the Cocoon servlet (org.apache.cocoon.servlets.CocoonServlet I
beieve).  The messages you got indicate that cocoon is reading a sitemap
from somewhere already.  So now, just add the handler and point your browser
at an xml file...

Good luck