cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@supereva.it>
Subject Re: C2 status
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2000 15:34:07 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Giacomo Pati" <Giacomo.Pati@pwr.ch>
To: "Cocoon dev" <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 9:21 PM
Subject: C2 status

[snip]

> There is still a general error Generator missing, so don't expect
> meaningfull error mesages (you have to check the logs if anything
> fails). Any voluntees for this (Stefano once wrote a proposal for a
> ErrorGenerator to this list)? It must be capable to accept a Exception
> object instead of a Fileresource to produce xml to a pipeline (as a
> normal Generator does).

I volunteer.
Is someone allready working on it or can I start?
Can someone send me Stefano's proposal so I don't have to wait
my life searching in the archive?

nicola_ken

Nicola Ken Barozzi - AISA Industries S.p.A
http://www.aisaindustries.it/
Via Leonardo da Vinci,2 Ticengo (CR) Italy
Personal homepage at Java Guru:
http://www.jguru.com/jguru/guru/viewchannel.jsp?EID=39153
Personal FAQ at Java Guru:
http://www.jguru.com/jguru/guru/viewfaqs.jsp?EID=39153
Research Activity:
Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Meccanica
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, n.32 - 20133 Milano (Italy)