cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Re: FP is great!!!
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:08:27 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Quinn" <>

> At 22:08 +0200 21/07/00, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> >I finally had the time to look into Jeremy's FP stuff and, man, it's
> >great! I love it.
[big snip... eccetera eccetera :-)]

Very cool indeed!

Some weeks ago we talked about a general forms architecture to
use in Cocoon.
I have my last exam of the session Monday, them I'm free (allmost :-))
to humbly help you guys if you wish. :-)
My plans are to start a first form system to see the real possibilities
of the architecture and later see how Jeremy can continue his work.
As he said, fp is not only forms. We could take the forms out of
it, like he intended to do, and make fp a sort of XML editing
taglib, like:
fp : XML = sql : relational.
I was thinking of making the demo in C1 and the final in C2.
I'd be delighted to work with Jeremy on this if he agrees.
Btw, I promised Ulrich i was going to give my user property
classes, and it's the other thing I'm going to do.
I know that these are only promises, just said it beforehand to avoid
duplicating efforts.
Thanks. :-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi - AISA Industries S.p.A
Via Leonardo da Vinci,2 Ticengo (CR) Italy
Personal homepage at Java Guru:
Personal FAQ at Java Guru:
Research Activity:
Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Meccanica
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, n.32 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

View raw message