cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Conny Krappatsch <co...@softwarebuero.de>
Subject Re: Building Cocoon 2 - warnings, exceptions and errors
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 08:14:38 GMT
N. Sean Timm wrote:
> Jon Lancelle wrote:
> >Should the classpath of a Cocoon2 build include jaxp.jar, parser.jar, or
> xml.jar?
> You can use any JAXP-compliant parser (such as the latest build of Xerces
> which is included in the C2/lib directory), or you can use jaxp.jar and
> parser.jar (Sun's implementation).  I'd suggest getting rid of xml.jar from
> as many places as possible.  :)
>
> >These  are a few noted anomilies when attempting to get Cocoon 2 latest cvs
> download running on a Pentium III running Redhat 6.2 with latest Tomcat
> build...
>
> >* Can't build docs.
>
> I'm having problems with this, too.  There were some problems with the
> sitemap.xml file which I'll include as a patch in a separate message, but
> they still don't seem to build successfully...now I'm getting a duplicate
> resource error on sitemap-header.jpg (which I can't seem to find a reference
> to anywhere).

I encountered this problem, too. I fixed sitemap.xml and I came to the
duplicate resource problem. After digging a bit in the xdoc sources I found
something in doc-book.xml. There are two "page" elements with the id "sitemap".
After removing on of them, everthing worked fine.

Conny

Conny Krappatsch                     conny@softwarebuero.de
SMB GmbH                             http://www.softwarebuero.de