cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rogerio Lacerda" <rogerfo...@newmail.net>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Devel] Troubles with XSP
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 20:23:51 GMT
use this:  <xsp:include>

LIKE THIS SOURCE:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="test.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

<xsp:page
  language="java"
  xmlns:sql="http://www.apache.org/1999/SQL"
  xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">

 <xsp:structure>
   <xsp:include>java.util.*</xsp:include>
   <xsp:include>java.text.*</xsp:include>
 </xsp:structure>

----- Original Message -----
From: Pedro E. Gómez <pgomez@pragma.com.co>
To: Cocoon <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 7:58 PM
Subject: [Cocoon Devel] Troubles with XSP

I am trying to put in my XML page the following code:
<util:time/>
And it does not work it throws the message:
                                                    Error found handling the
request.

     java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for
_index.java
     96: No method matching valueOf() found in class java.lang.String.

             String.valueOf().trim()

                           ^

If i put <util:counter/> it works fine, but with the other nothing.

And I have a problem with the includes:
I have:

                                                   Error found handling the
request.

     java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for
_index.java
     114: Undefined variable, class, or package name: java

         java.text.SimpleDateFormat

         ^
I don't know what i have to do?

Thanks.

Esta buscando administrar y publicar banners eficientemente?
Visitehttp://www.pragma.com.co/sitio/soluciones/productos.htmlPedro Enrique
Gómez de los RiosProject Engineer / Ingeniero de Proyectos. PRAGMA: Now is
Time to Get Value. http://www.pragma.com.co