cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Cache problems with 1.7.4
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 10:32:05 GMT
Dear All,

I thought all cache issues in 1.7.4 were fixed, but they appear not to be.

I have been building a project that has 3 XSLs, one that chooses and two
that output different data types.

(I find it is not possible to have one XSL choose dynamically which
cocoon-process type to use.)

I found (to my dismay :) that the second set of XSLs in the chain are never
reloaded if they are modified, even if I "touch" the first ... only a
server restart reloads the modified XSL if it is >= second in the chain.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre