cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Ulrich Niedermann <>
Subject Re: playing with cocoon2
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:17:37 GMT
Donald Ball <> writes:

> 2. add some sort of directive to the sitemap that says read the resource
> and spew the bytes out -
> <process uri="photomontage/*.jpg" src="photomontage/*.jpg">
>  <pass-through type="binary"/>
> </process>

I think this is one of the cases where the Tomcat User's Guide
recommends using a "real" web server (see section "Setting Tomcat to
Cooperate with the Apache Web Server"). So perhaps you should consider
that option.

I have to admit, though, that this approach requires a even more
distributed software configuration (for Apache, Tomcat and Cocoon)
with lots of redundancies and logically similar options spread all
over more than 3 config files.

And I'm still working on getting Cocoon to properly work with Tomcat
under Apache...

View raw message