cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject RE: XSLT Compiler
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:14:52 GMT
On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Timm, Sean wrote:

> Interestingly enough, the press release mentions a possible release of the
> source to Apache...I assume you already knew this.  :)

That'd be nice. I can't use it in its current form:

"Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Sun's
Materials on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice
identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2)
the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and
informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked
computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the
Materials are made.  This permission terminates automatically without
notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions.  Upon termination,
you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed Materials."

personal, non-commercial use. *sigh*

- donald