cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: XSP taglib question
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 04:18:27 GMT
On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Donald Ball wrote:
> >
> > Here's the header from my taglib stylesheet:
> >
> > <xsl:stylesheet
> >   xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
> >   xmlns:news="http://www.webslingerZ.com/XML/News"
> >   xmlns:sql="http://www.apache.org/1999/SQL"
> >   version="1.0"
> > >

> And this is mine, silly question: did you add your taglib in the
> cocoon.properties (I know I shouldn't ask you :)?
>
> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
>    xmlns:sql="http://www.apache.org/1999/SQL"
>    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
>    xmlns:pwr="http://www.pwr.ch/2000/XSP/PWR"
>    xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core"

I did, yes. Certainly you should ask me - it's the most obvious thing to
be wrong. But I _know_ it's finding the taglib since the document it
creates does contain the results of the transformation - it just never
passes the results back to the xsp processor for further processing.

> <xsp:page
>   xmlns:sql="http://www.apache.org/1999/SQL"
>   xmlns:pwr="http://www.pwr.ch/2000/XSP/PWR"
>   xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core"
> >

> > Am I doing something wrong or is this simply not possible in XSP itself?
>
> I hope this helps you a bid.

A bit, yes. I actually just got it working by explicitly invoking my
taglib using the xml-logicsheet PI. That implies that the relying
on the namespace prefix matching a global logicsheet doesn't work - but
you say it works fine for you. I reckon there's some difference in either
our taglibs or our configurations that's causing us to get two different
results. what's your taglib like?

- donald