cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gabor Dolla <agdo...@mezon.net>
Subject Re: XSP in Cocoon 2
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:58:27 GMT

I also tried to use XSP with Cocoon2 with little success
I'm missing the request (javax.servlet.HttpRequest), response
(javax.servlet.HttpResponse) and session
(javax.servlet.HttpSession) variables.... those are available in XSP with
Cocoon1.

Are those variables missing because XSP has changed or it is simple needs
to be ported ?

Gabor