cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: xalan questions
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:43:46 GMT

> Does the mulberry-tech XSL list deal with Xalan specific questions?

No.  Go ahead and ask them on the xalan dev.

-scott

                    Mike Engelhart

                    <mengelhart@eart        To:     Cocoon Dev <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>

                    htrip.com>              cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                                            Subject:     xalan questions

                    06/22/2000 11:31

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to cocoon-dev

As I'm working on this XMLResourceBundle package, I'm running into a lot of
Xalan/XPath/XSLT questions and was wondering where the best place to post
these is?  Does the mulberry-tech XSL list deal with Xalan specific
questions?  Or the xalan-dev?  The questions are pretty simple like "What's
the fastest way to access a node in this structure",  so the developer list
probably isn't the best place to post.

thanks,

MIke