cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <>
Subject RE: WAR file
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 01:30:10 GMT

Oh 3 more suggestions

1: The XSP repository directory could default to WEB-INF/tmp/repository.
Once again taking advantage of getRealPath()

2: If we could figure out a way to _NOT_ have to have all the .jar files in
the Tomcat path, then we could have a very clean Cocoon2 Web Application and
it should be truely plug and play. Anyways, this is due to XSP compilation
right? I'm assuming that even user created classes and other library classes
that are are called (import within an XSP pages will also
need to be included in the Tomcat class path? Just a guess, I don't know
much about XSP.

3: Have an entry in sitemap for "/" with links to /hello and
/simple-page.xsp, plus have the page state that all URLs must have an entry
in the sitemap to function.

View raw message