cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <da...@i2a.com>
Subject RE: [C2] Sitemap and Request parameters
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:48:22 GMT

I would love to see sitemap do this. Currently, my own implementation of
sitemap (no relation to C2 sitemap) does this. It finds a match, dissects
the URL and then calls the appropriate component with the parameters. It is
nothing special and to be honest, I just hacked it together, but it would be
very nice to replace this function with sitemap when I move my sites to use
C2.

-david