cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <da...@i2a.com>
Subject RE: XSP Installation Proposal (was RE: WAR file)
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:51:27 GMT

There are 2 issues here from what I understand. One has to due with a compatibilty problem
regarding xerces 1.0.3 and other xml packages that Tomcat uses (this will hopefuly be fixed
soon and not be an issue). The other has to do with having the neccesary classes in the Tomcat
class path for XSP pages to compile. Any class that is used within and XSP page will need
to be included in the Tomcat path and not just the XSP specific classes. I'm not positive
on this, but just drawing a conclusion based on my experience with cocoon 2 so far which has
not been much.

-david