cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Willie Wheeler" <wwhee...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject RE: [C2] Bug in CocoonServlet?
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2000 13:27:04 GMT
Hi all,

	Regarding the probable bug mentioned in my last message, could the problem
be a missing req.getContextPath()?  Once you put it in there, the reload
link works.  I'm missing something though: if Cocoon gets its own servlet
context, then how can a Cocoon-based web app have its own servlet context
too?  How can Cocoon know to intercept XML files that are part of a web-app
other than Cocoon?

	Willie

-----Original Message-----
From: Willie Wheeler [mailto:wwheeler@andrew.cmu.edu]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 8:54 AM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Bug in CocoonServlet?

Hi all,

	In playing with the CocoonServlet code a bit, I found what I believe to be
a minor bug.  When Cocoon isn't initialized, it seems that the intent is
that hitting the 'Reload' link is supposed to try to reload CocoonServlet.
But the link doesn't point to CocoonServlet at all.  For whatever reason,
the req.getServletPath() part of the URL doesn't seem to have any effect.
Bug?

	Willie