cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <Andy.Le...@NSMG.VERITAS.com>
Subject RE: Thoughts on a data-driven web site
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:10:28 GMT
I think the Cocoon is XSP centric is probably based on what I said - sorry -
not what I meant. I had simply noticed a lot of additional functionality
being built as taglibs for XSP. I'm talking about stuff outside of the
Cocoon core functionality - mail, LDAP, SQL, etc.

Most of my comments were, it turns out, fundamentally a misunderstanding on
my part with regards to how flexible the XSP code generation is. Stefano's
example here is EXACTLY the kind of things I need to do - pass something
through XSLT before it gets to XSP for generation.

You guys are WAY out in front...I just needed it pointed out to me again.
:-)

Thanks!

Andy Lewis

"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."