cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <Andy.Le...@NSMG.VERITAS.com>
Subject RE: Thoughts on a data-driven web site
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:30:35 GMT
Without going into extensive detail -

No, no technical reason why I can't do that. However, I actually don't need
the taglibs, but there are cases (less than 30% of the time) where they
would be EXTREMELY convenient. I'm just undecided on architecting everything
through XSP for that convenience. An alternative taglib approach might
solve that. I can see how an alternative might not be the best solution fit
into the current architecture of Cocoon though.

Andy Lewis

"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."