cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <Andy.Le...@NSMG.VERITAS.com>
Subject RE: Comments on Resource Management in C2
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 13:31:11 GMT

		-----Original Message-----
		From:	Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
		Sent:	Thursday, June 08, 2000 10:13 AM
		To:	cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
		Subject:	Re: Comments on Resource Management in C2

		I used to say that Italy is a IT third world country... in
fact we are
		just late... but it results in faster and less expensive
growths, given
		than more industrialized countries (US, Japan) do the
trial/error cycles
		before us :)

		As a wonderful example of this trial/error - I moved about 8
months ago into a rather expensive neighborhood in Florida, and discovered
that it is nearly impossible for me to get high speed access. I have the
current DISADVANTAGE of having fiber all the way to my front yard - I can
only get xDSL over copper, and no one here has any idea what to do with the
fiber infrastructure.

Andy Lewis

"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."