cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Lamb <p...@oil-law.com>
Subject RE: What are the XSP design goals?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 19:28:53 GMT
> If we aim for Java 1.2 and Servlet 2.2 everything becomes incredibly
> simple and all stupid hacks go away.
>
> So, what the hell, I propose we take this direction.

+1 Not sure if I have a vote, but here's mine. Since we seem to be getting
more concerned with widespread use, we need to address the classloader
issues now. The support issues later on will continue to get worse and
worse.

I'd love to vote and decide on a "working" sitemap ideaology, soon--by the
end of say next week. We need to get a basic sitemap defined and start
working on it.

I'd say we also need to make sure that everyone is in agreement on using
DocBook instead of stylebook.

Paul Lamb